Wroclaw on wheels
Wroclaw is a town which loves cyclists and cyclists love Wroclaw. Every year is more and more tracs. Go for very pleasent trip along beautiful parks and Odra river connected with sight seeing on the bicycle.
Bicycle is a great solution for sight seeing Wroclaw. In the city is huge complex of parks where you can ride avoiding busy streets. You can go for one day trip by bicycle with our guide (8 hours or 4 hours). We start from Market Square through the Cathedral Island then along Odra river to the ZOO, Hala Ludowa and Szczytnicki Park.
Price 110 PLN / 180 PLN per person includes
- Venue: Wrocław Old Town (parks, Market Square, Cathedral Island, ZOO, Hala Ludowa and Szczytnicki Park)
- Equipment: 1 bicycle per person, helmet
- Staff: 1 or 2 local guides
- Transfers: included
- Duration: 4 hours / 8 hours
- Group size: 5 – 20 people
- Availability: April – October