Wakeboarding is a new extreme water sport. In short, it involves moving on the water on a special board with bindings, holding the rope attached to a special lift or motorboat. Wakeboarding is a combination of several types of extreme sports – snowboarding, water skiing and surfing.
Fancy combining our wakeboarding with one of our other adventure activities?
- Equipment: wakeboard, life jacket, helmet
- Details: approx 10-12 min of flying per person (max. 5 persons per hour)
- Staff: 1 experienced instructors and guide
- Venue: outdoor pool
- Transfers: included – 30 minutes drive one way
- Group size: 10-20 persons
- Duration: 2 hours
- Availability: April – October
Check also flyboard